Economically repair and restore critical superalloy components in aircraft and power generation gas turbines with our Amdry diffusion brazing alloys. These alloys eliminate the harmful effects of silica formation by using boron only as melt depressant and diffusion activator.
Repair technology for critical applications Diffusion alloys are proven materials for repairing superalloy blades, blades and other hot section turbine components.
The right options for your specific application
- Nickel and cobalt based diffusion alloys
- Chemicals based on substrate super alloy compositions for compatibility
- Chemicals that can be used in deep cracks and cracks
- Can be blended with our Amdry super alloy powders for use in wide range repairs
- Available as powders, pastes or customized preforms
- Tightly controlled production and testing ensures compatibility and repeatable performance.
- OEM approved for use in many engine components