Two types of volumetric powder feeders have spray-specific features in a controlled atmosphere. They provide a continuous supply of material and change the chamber capacity to suit your working time and volume.
Twin / Single-120-V Series Controlled Atmosphere Plasma Dust Feeders
Twin-120-V and Single-120-V powder feeders are designed for automatic operation in a controlled atmosphere. We supply one or two rotating disc dust containers with these feeders.
- Rapid and stabilized powder feed rates
- Volumetric powder distribution remains accurate even during long spraying operations
- Mass flow controlled carrier gas for stable gas flow
- The chamber is under pressure before it is opened and filled with powder.
- After filling the powder, the vacuum-forming funnel is discharged through the funnel
- Reservoir heater jackets available for sensitive dust in dehumidification
- Dust containers are available in the following capacities: 1,1 L (61 in3) – 1,5 L (91,5 in3)
|Argon or Nitrogen
|Weight without hopper
|105 kg (231.5 lb)